Finding a skin care product that is right for you can be challenging, but at River Region Dermatology and Laser, we offer medical-grade skin care products that are formulated for your specific skin type and condition, ensuring maximum benefits.
Contact us today to schedule a consultation at our office in Montgomery, Alabama, and find out what skin care products are right for you.
Why Choose Medical-Grade Skin Care Products?
Although there are many beauty and cosmetic products available over the counter that promise to bring out the best in your skin, many of these only contain small amounts of beneficial ingredients and can even exacerbate sensitive skin conditions. At River Region Dermatology and Laser, we create the very best results for all of our patients, and incorporating professional skin care products into your daily regimen can maintain the results you achieve at our office and help keep your skin soft and smooth.
What Skin Care Products Do You Offer?
At River Region Dermatology and Laser, we offer our patients multiple products from the best lines in the industry, including:
- EltaMD®: Restores, protects, and maintains healthy skin
- Latisse®: A medicated solution to promote natural growth for fuller, longer, more voluminous eyelashes
- River Region Dermatology and Laser Exclusive Products: Our spa’s collection of cleansers, anti-aging creams, acne treatments, lightening creams and more!
- SkinCeuticals®: A variety of skin care products depending on your individual needs
- Viviscal®: Hair Growth Supplements for the treatment of thinning hair in both men and women.
- JaneIredale makeup: A makeup brand committed to creating high-quality products that are good for the skin – equal parts clean ingredients, skin-loving benefits, and no-fade makeup performance.
Many of these product lines are only available through physicians and skin care professionals and yield the best results when prescribed as part of a comprehensive skin care plan. Ask us about our online ordering options!
Contact River Region Dermatology and Laser Center today to schedule a consultation with Dr. Love and our medical team and find out how medical-grade skin care products can maintain your healthy, radiant skin.