Thank you for choosing River Region Dermatology and Laser. We are excited to have you become part of our practice, and we are looking forward to becoming comprehensive skin care provider. We would like to offer this brief overview of new/returning patient instructions.
Please arrive at the office 15 minutes before your appointment time. This not only allows us to stay on schedule, but it also provides you with plenty of time to complete and/or update any necessary paperwork.
Things to bring:
* Health insurance cards/Subscriber information (including date of birth)
* Driver’s license or photo ID
* Credit card, debit card, or check for medical copays
* Credit or debit card for cosmetic visits
New patients, including patients that have not been seen at the new facility, are required to fill out new patient paper work. A copy of the required information may be found at the bottom of this page and can be completed prior to the visit if preferred.
Please keep in mind:
* Smoking is not allowed on the premises
* Guest WIFI is available for use in the waiting room; see the front desk for login information
* The provider will be able to assess facial concerns more easily if you are not wearing makeup
* Patients being seen for hair loss should have their hair natural (i.e. no weaves, braids, extensions)
* Strong cologne and perfume may be bothersome and irritating to other patients
* Cell phones should be off, or muted, during visits for the privacy and consideration of others
As a courtesy to our patients, we have multiple patient forms available to download or print from our website.